Monday, September 21, 2009

Hi.

Hello D&D's! What a long hiatus it has been. But guess what? I think it's time we revisit D&D and go back to economically friendly posting. I've had a really great summer thus far. Life off the coast of Maine has been peachy. I have learned several new things:
1. How to cook lobsters on a beach with seaweed
2. How to row a boat (though I don't have the rhythm down perfectly yet)
3. How to crack open a lobster
4. New England phrases like "It's snotty out there" (meaning the water is rough) and "Take a look at them lobbys!" (meaning those lobsters looks good enough to eat)
5. How to enter and exit a skiff without falling overboard
6. How to haul a lobster trap
7. Where to find wild blackberries, apples, blueberries and rhubarb
I'm sure there are a ton more but I'd rather not brag about my new abilities. Let's usher in D&D with some fabo finds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippee!!