Monday, February 28, 2011

MIA.

This has been a whirlwind week. I got back from the wedding, was dog sitting for a week, had guests all weekend and maybe tonight, just maybe, I can just kick back and relax with Lobsterman. I need a vacation from these vacations.



I thought the Oscars were totally boring last night. James Franco disappointed me greatly. There were no big surprises. My favorite part is the documentary categories and the foreign film. It's a good way to find new flicks to add to my "must rent" list. Very much looking forward to catching Javier Bardem in "Biutiful."

What have you been up to? What have I missed?!

2 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I was also greatly disappointed by James Franco. Was really looking forward to the hosting part but felt it was lackluster. I like Anne Hathaway as well and while she was much more animated than he, at times I thought she was a bit too giddy. Thought the fashions were all nice though :)

Alexander Curtis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.