Friday, February 19, 2010

Fash Faves.

I'm no fashion blogger by any stretch - but I do become obsessed with perusing style.com during fashion week and I definitely miss working near Bryant Park when the tents are up. Here's a few of my fave looks from the Spring collections.

Chanel: Mostly for this hat but also for always putting out frilly feminine pieces rather than clownish creepy stuff (I'm talking to you Marc Jacobs)



Matthew Williamson: The combo of neon yellow and pink - and the shape of the skirt. I think I'd wear this whole look. Maybe not in Maine though...



Cynthia Rowley: Even though she always churns out girly dresses - they always have a little sinister, a little off-beat edge to them.




Proenza Schouler: I loved the refined surfer look on their tie dye pieces.



all photos

No comments: