Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paralyzed With Fear.

Deep breaths. It's December. How did this happen? Suffice it to say that by NOW I am normally already done with Christmas shopping. But this time? I only have one person completed. My best pal Amanda who I always end up finishing first. (I find her easy to shop for!) But everyone else? This is the actual list on my desktop. I clearly have no idea what to get people. I've even stooped as low as to consider buying the boyfriend a Wii. Hellllllp!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I had great plans, lists etc. Nothing is bought so far. I am having nightmares about the mall.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Oh dear, deep breaths. I am almost finished but you really do have plenty of time.
I'm curious whay your usual is for your Dad, my Dad is always the hardest person on my list.

just a girl said...

You are way ahead of me! I usually wait until the last minute, though. And my mom has banned us from getting them gifts this year.

I especially love that your dad is "the usual." That's great!