Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Accidental Health.

There's this cheesy nutri-grain bar commercial that basically says if you start the day with one healthy choice, many more will follow. Whatevs, I thought. But then, I read about the green monster. So I tried it. I've had it for breakfast every morning for the past two weeks.

Then there's the quinoa I've been eating for lunch every day. Um. I love the taste with avocado and dates and tomatoes and peppers. And here's the thing - it's like the healthiest food on earth.



And I've discovered the non-fat organic stonyfield yogurts as a mid-afternoon snack. What's happening to me?

Folks, I've gotten healthy and I haven't even tried to do it.

2 comments:

justagirlLaura said...

I'm jealous. I keep trying and it just won't happen!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

That's the best way to do it! I'm a big quinoa fan because it's one of the only grains I can eat (gluten free). I'm intrigued by this green monster business now :)