Friday, April 2, 2010

Peeks.

I don't usually like to post too many personal photos of my home and life. But I've been inspired lately to "open up" to the blogosphere. Also, I unfortunately am not a blogger with a fancy camera who can somehow style their dinner every night and make it look beautiful. Sigh. That thought exhausts me though I'm envious of the people who can. Anywho, I'll post some random shots of my home from now on. Promise. (But don't expect them to look good!)



This is my window seat in our bedroom. Lobsterman wanted to line it with plants but I begged him to let me use it for people watching and writing. I'm waiting for a giant piece of foam to get custom cut so I can decorate it soon. Until then, it's just me, my pillows, my old laptop and the folks in the street. (See how horrible I am at styling? I didn't even fix the blind or tidy up!)

No comments: