Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Outdoor Oasis.

Summer is almost (officially) here. All I want to do with my weekends is dine alfresco with friends and eat juicy burgers and drink some margaritas. Here's a few things I'd like to have at an outdoor soiree.

Biodegradable cold cups (for said margaritas)



Colorful melamine plates so as not to be wasteful. Plus - so much prettier than paper!



Lovely lanterns so we can stay outside, even when the sun goes down.



A giant picnic blanket so I can sit back and look at the stars.

4 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Sounds (and looks) like a perfect evening. How about dessert?

Sara Szatmary said...

I am desperate for a picnic... now all I need is the sunshine...

Anonymous said...

Those plates are so pretty, this looks like it would be a very nice party! I could go for a margarita right now.

Unknown said...

I LOVE those plates!! well, I love it all actually :)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx