Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tribal.

I got a reader email! Hurray! She writes...

Dear D&D, I want to wear african prints in a dress or skirt but don't want to look too frumpy. Can you blog about them? xo, avid reader

But of course, ma cherie! Here's some non-frumpy options within the D&D price specifications!

I'd love to wear this top with shorts, skinny jeans or maybe a striped skirt?



This skirt would be a great option with a basic racerback tank.



I love this print for summer. If you're top heavy, wear a white tank under the dress.


A really great, cheap option - and I love the little ruffles at the neck.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Excellent choices all. I knew I was keeping you in my life for a reason. Besides just due to sheer absolute adoration, of course.

Super Burbs said...

OMG your blog is awesome! Thank you so much for including me in your daily reads - so honored! Glad we found each other! xoxo

jeanette from everton terrace said...

That little skirt has my daughter's name written all over it - very cute!

Unknown said...

Love that top! Where is it from? :)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

D&D said...

you can click on the link - it's from asos!

this free bird said...

I love the 3rd picture! love love love! great set of finds....and i'm totally into the clock in the post below as well.

Anonymous said...

Love that top!!